The basis of the Healthy Lifestyle programme is to show activities and diets that can be followed in the home environment. Lifestyle is an important factor influencing up to 80% of human health. The remaining 20% is influenced by genetic predisposition and subsequent health care.
A stay in a spa facility offers you the opportunity to change your lifestyle from the ground up. We will provide you with an individual approach and guidance on how to proceed and achieve success. All this in the pleasant environment of a spa hotel in Karlovy Vary.
There is no one right way to follow a healthy lifestyle, because everyone's needs and capabilities are different. A healthy lifestyle must therefore be assessed on an individual basis, taking into account a person's physical and mental state, age, gender and health. A spa stay is able to provide all the prerequisites to adjust your regime and, under the supervision of a team of experts, offers a programme that will make a positive change in your lifestyle settings
The basis of your newly chosen dietary regime is a consultation with a nutritional therapist, who will set up a meal plan according to your habits, excluding foods that are not tolerated by you. The diet will be prepared with fresh ingredients, appropriately selected according to the season and taking into account your overall health. Lifestyle includes diet, physical activity and overall mental well-being.
An adequate diet is the foundation of health and well-being
Lifestyle is a factor that influences up to 80% of our health
The need for positive change is a natural part of human life. Change brings us new opportunities, opens doors to new experiences and helps us grow. One area in which positive change is particularly important is healthy living. The way we live and eat affects our physical and mental well-being. A healthy lifestyle includes regular physical activity, a balanced diet, plenty of rest and taking care of our mental health. A healthy lifestyle is a long-term investment in our physical and mental health.
Release tension with an exercise proven over thousands of years. Yoga provides many health benefits. It physically strengthens the body, increases flexibility and endurance, improves balance and coordination. It also works to release tension and improve posture.
Yoga is not just an exercise for the body. It is also a path to harmony and peace. It helps reduce stress, calms the mind and promotes inner peace. A regular yoga practice can improve sleep quality, increase energy and stimulate creativity.
If you are looking for a way to relax, strengthen your body and improve your overall well-being, yoga can be a great option. Try it at OLYMPIC PALACE in Carlsbad and discover the benefits it can bring to your life.
Purification of the organism with the help of the famous Karlovy Vary spring water, light diet and special procedures.
Detox is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Detoxification promotes health and vitality and is therefore essential. Detox can be done by changing your diet, eating more fresh fruits and vegetables, and limiting processed foods and stimulants. It is also important to hydrate adequately and promote the elimination of toxins. In addition to diet, other practices, such as sauna and physical activity, can be part of the detox to promote the elimination of toxins. Detoxing is also about nurturing mental and emotional well-being. Meditation, yoga and relaxation help us to release stress and strengthen our mental resilience. It is important to remember that detoxification should be done judiciously and under the supervision of professionals. Each person is unique and may require an individual approach to detox.
Karlovy Vary, known as one of the most prestigious spa towns in the world, offers not only healing springs and relaxing treatments, but also beautiful colonnades that will lead you into a picturesque world of elegance and well-being.
A stroll along the spa colonnades is a unique experience. You can enjoy the historic-style architecture, with its exceptional columned porticoes and views of the surrounding forests and hills. While strolling along the colonnades, you can taste the mineral springs that spring from the many small fountains.
The atmosphere is filled with peace and harmony, which is why many visitors like to stop here to enjoy moments of relaxation and health care.
You can taste Karlovy Vary's mineral water while strolling along the colonnades
Karlovy Vary is a popular place for regeneration and relaxation.