The decorated prefabricated cast iron colonnade is the last remnant of the concert and restaurant hall called Blanenský pavilion, built in 1880 - 1881 according to the project of the famous Viennese architects Fellner and Helmer. Since 2001, the Snake Spring has been springing up here and from the area of the colonnade, the spring of the Orchard Spring in the basement of the Military Spa Institute is also accessible.
ORCHARD SPRING In the middle of the 19th century, it gushed out during the excavation of the foundations for the Military Spa Institute. It was originally called the Imperial Spring, later renamed the Sad Spring due to its proximity to the Sad Colonnade. It flows right next to the colonnade and has a temperature of 42 °C.
SNAKE SPRING It springs in the Sadová kolonáda, where it was brought as part of the reconstruction of the colonnade in 2001, so it is the newest spring in Karlovy Vary. It was named Snake Spring in memory of the snakes that once lived in large numbers behind the colonnades.